New Tank

RedFishReef

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 9, 2020
Messages
11
Reaction score
8
Location
US
What state or country do you live in
Georgia
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My first saltwater tank. I am excited to get this going. Found this used reef ready tank. Made some updrages and am loving having these new friends.

The tank is 20 gallons. I used caribe dry live sand and life rock. I have a sicce pump. I added 2 clown fish at about 6 weeks after start up. Looking forward to adding a small clean up crew and some coral one day in the future.

72CFC1B5-5F0A-4BB9-8956-980F57295A3F.jpeg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 5 3.8%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 10 7.6%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 25 18.9%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 42 31.8%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.6%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.6%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 20 15.2%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 6.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new