New Tank

1stborn4coral

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 17, 2021
Messages
82
Reaction score
31
Location
Potsdam
What state or country do you live in
New York
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi Everyone,
So got into reefing in December after years of wanted to. Started with a 10 gallon and quickly upgraded to a 40. Its a mixed reef with Shrooms, LPS, SPS, and 4 Fish and a Shrimp. I know I know to early for SPS but I am testing everyday and dosing when needed. I understand I may have stuff not make it but I am addicted. Any recommendations are appreciated!
1.30.2021 Tank.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 3 33.3%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 4 44.4%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 2 22.2%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new