New to a reef aquarium

  • Thread starter Thread starter mondo69m
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
Thank you, everyone for the warm welcome. I suppose I am going to have some sleepless nights worrying about my new fin friends when something happens to them. I am going to be looking forward to the support.
That's what we are here for, to help when needed. Ask all the question you like.
 
MILTON!!!! WELCOME!!!!
We are here to help and it sounds like you have a good plan of attack. Don't be shy to ask if you can't find answers right away. There are loads of great info here and friendly folks.
 
Welcome. Great place !1

3363892E-16F3-4922-A96C-164B36396891.gif
 
New aquarium owner here! Went the easy way a bought a Biocube 16 as a starter. I am into my 4th week of this hobby. Thank you much for accepting me as a new member, I am certain that I will have plenty of questions. I will search the forum first and ask here secondly..

Milton Maxson
tenor.gif
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 6 4.2%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 11 7.7%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 26 18.2%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 50 35.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.7%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.0%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.0%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 20 14.0%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 6.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new