New to all this

Caddis274

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 12, 2020
Messages
4
Reaction score
32
What state or country do you live in
Colorado
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello All,

I'm new to all this. I'm loving to be able to learn something new and share this experience with my son. Yes, Nemo was the catalyst for us getting into this hobby. No judging... Anyway, I'm sure I'll have questions. Thanks to all that are willing to share their experience and knowledge.
 
Welcome to R2R!!

C2BCDA0C-2517-4A32-9D18-BB2E835F962E.gif
 
hi welcome to the reef going to love it here!!
lots of fun/info/fun/help/fun....
pics!!!..we all love pics.. :)
 
Hello All,

I'm new to all this. I'm loving to be able to learn something new and share this experience with my son. Yes, Nemo was the catalyst for us getting into this hobby. No judging... Anyway, I'm sure I'll have questions. Thanks to all that are willing to share their experience and knowledge.

Thanks for the intro. You have totally redeemed Nemo for me!
Welcome to Reef2Reef.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 7 20.6%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 5 14.7%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 9 26.5%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 5.9%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 1 2.9%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 5.9%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 5.9%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 6 17.6%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new