New to area

Beckbacca

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
hey everyone, I am new to area and have no reefer friends out here. Moved here about a year ago from California and have yet to meet anyone remotely interested in Reefing. Anyone close to Vernon looking for a new Reef buddy please let me know. I have a few small tanks in basement for Quarantine and Frags, halfway through setting up 440 gallon now....

Special_K

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm in Tolland. Working on a bigger project now which will include a basement sump room.

JerSaint

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome to CT! Definitely check out Fragtoberfest on October 14th! CTARS is an awesome club and you will certainly find reefing buddies!!

Mike_J

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome, welcome! Lots of great reefers in CT so reach out if you need anything. I'm currently breaking down my tank right now so I may have to live vicariously through you until I get wet again! :p Seriously though, if you need help with anything, want to talk reef, drink beer, eat pub food, I'm not that far! :D Welcome again and good luck!

seagull18

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Definitely check out Fragtoberfest and for sure and take up Mike_J on his offer. Since your from Vernon you might want to stop at Wetpets. I know several CTARS members are in there all the time. Wetpets is just recovering from a fire but they are pretty close to running at 100%. Ask for Donny, I'm sure he would be happy to give you advice on your build. Like Mike_J says, we love to live vicariously through others. Once yo get started, don't be afraid to post updates on your build. Pictures would be nice.

Being sticky and staying connected: Have you used any reef-safe glue?

• I have used reef safe glue.

Votes: 145 88.4%
  • I haven’t used reef safe glue, but plan to in the future.

Votes: 9 5.5%
  • I have no interest in using reef safe glue.

Votes: 7 4.3%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 1.8%
Back