New to area

Beckbacca

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
hey everyone, I am new to area and have no reefer friends out here. Moved here about a year ago from California and have yet to meet anyone remotely interested in Reefing. Anyone close to Vernon looking for a new Reef buddy please let me know. I have a few small tanks in basement for Quarantine and Frags, halfway through setting up 440 gallon now....

Special_K

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm in Tolland. Working on a bigger project now which will include a basement sump room.

JerSaint

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome to CT! Definitely check out Fragtoberfest on October 14th! CTARS is an awesome club and you will certainly find reefing buddies!!

Mike_J

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome, welcome! Lots of great reefers in CT so reach out if you need anything. I'm currently breaking down my tank right now so I may have to live vicariously through you until I get wet again! :p Seriously though, if you need help with anything, want to talk reef, drink beer, eat pub food, I'm not that far! :D Welcome again and good luck!

seagull18

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Definitely check out Fragtoberfest and for sure and take up Mike_J on his offer. Since your from Vernon you might want to stop at Wetpets. I know several CTARS members are in there all the time. Wetpets is just recovering from a fire but they are pretty close to running at 100%. Ask for Donny, I'm sure he would be happy to give you advice on your build. Like Mike_J says, we love to live vicariously through others. Once yo get started, don't be afraid to post updates on your build. Pictures would be nice.

Just grow it: Have you ever added CO2 to your reef tank?

• I currently use a CO2 with my reef tank.

Votes: 6 6.7%
  • I don’t currently use CO2 with my reef tank, but I have in the past.

Votes: 4 4.5%
  • I have never used CO2 with my reef tank, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 5 5.6%
  • I have never used CO2 with my reef tank and have no plans to in the future.

Votes: 69 77.5%
  • Other.

Votes: 5 5.6%

Back