New to cameras ...

  • Thread starter Thread starter Jordangil
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Jordangil

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 28, 2012
Messages
199
Reaction score
1
Location
Knoxville TN
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have always wanted to get a nice camera and after seeing some of wwc/gadgets and some others on the forum photos It has pushed me over the edge . I know alot of the photos from them are taken with a nikon d90 with a tamron lens and from what I can gather its all about the lense in cameras . But I was looking up reviews and the d5100 is a better camera all around then the d90 . So is there any other camera under 800 better than the d5100? I plan on buying a tamron lens . Thanks for any and all help
 
I will recommend you to purcahse the Canon Rebel XT it is a pretty old camera because as you say you are a beginner in the photography and it is perfect for a beginner it is what i use it is simple, durable, and is awesome i am pretty sure it is about $200 or cheaper and i suggest buying a used one i promise you will fall in love with it good luck...
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 2 3.6%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 16 28.6%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 18 32.1%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 6 10.7%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 1.8%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 5.4%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 12.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 5.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new