New to Forum from S.C.

  • Thread starter Thread starter AquaRN
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

AquaRN

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 10, 2019
Messages
304
Reaction score
210
Location
South Carolina
What state or country do you live in
South Carolina
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello! I have read quite a few threads while researching. I have enjoyed reading the threads and have found some useful information. I am not new to the saltwater world but by no way an expert. I am rebuilding my 75 gallon reef tank. I am planning mix of softies and LPS. One thing that has been hard to learn is go slow and let it grow. Thank you for adding me to R2R.
 
Welcome home, you will love it here!

Keep us posted with your build with lots of photos! :)
 
20181229_154139.gif
 
Welcome to R2R and thanks for signing up and introducing yourself :)
Wtr2r23.gif
#WelcometoR2R
 
Welcome @AquaRN to R2R! What parts you from.....father is on Hilton Head, sister on Callawassie Island (Okatie).
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 2 15.4%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 4 30.8%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 2 15.4%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 7.7%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 2 15.4%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 15.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new