New to forum, saying hello

  • Thread starter Thread starter HomeReef
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

HomeReef

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 23, 2014
Messages
99
Reaction score
146
Location
Beavercreek Ohio
What state or country do you live in
Ohio
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am new to actively using this forum and wanted to post a friendly hello! Fairly new to mixed reefs so learning as I go. For example... is there a way to change my forum name or am I stuck with it? The link below will give you a little background of my tank. Please visit and share advice/questions/comments.

https://www.reef2reef.com/threads/93g-cube-build-thread.625011/
 
Welcome to R2R!

tenor.gif
 
I am new to actively using this forum and wanted to post a friendly hello! Fairly new to mixed reefs so learning as I go. For example... is there a way to change my forum name or am I stuck with it? The link below will give you a little background of my tank. Please visit and share advice/questions/comments.

https://www.reef2reef.com/threads/93g-cube-build-thread.625011/

Well, thank you for finally introducing yourself. :)

I sent you a PM regarding your username.
 
Welcome to R2R!

Starfish.gif


We're glad you're here!
 
Glad you joined us! I changed my name shortly after I first started here. It looks like dbl sent you information. Let us know if you have trouble. I'm coming to this meet and greet a tad late, so I don't know if that is your current or former forum name -- but welcome!
Girl Snorkel Hello.gif
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 2 15.4%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 2 15.4%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 3 23.1%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 6 46.2%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new