New to forum, saying hello

  • Thread starter Thread starter HomeReef
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
Glad you joined us! I changed my name shortly after I first started here. It looks like dbl sent you information. Let us know if you have trouble. I'm coming to this meet and greet a tad late, so I don't know if that is your current or former forum name -- but welcome!
Girl Snorkel Hello.gif
Thank you! They are working to help me change it!

https://www.reef2reef.com/threads/93g-cube-build-thread-mixed-reef.624261/#post-6239945
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 6 46.2%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 2 15.4%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 3 23.1%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 7.7%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 7.7%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new