New to Forum

mematicMeme.gif
 
Hi everyone! I am new to this amazing forum! I have been a hobbyist in saltwater tanks for about 15 years. With a tank at home and in my classroom, I enjoyed leaning and teaching family and students to on the care of fish and corals. I have recently retired. We have moved and have just started up a new (smaller tank than before) Biocube 32. Excited to learn from you all!
Welcome to r 2 r.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 4 14.3%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 12 42.9%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 10.7%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 3.6%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 2 7.1%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 4 14.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 7.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new