New to forum

tonyc247

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 18, 2020
Messages
27
Reaction score
24
What state or country do you live in
Oregon
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi, just wanted to introduce myself and in particular my tank. I have a 56 gallon reef tank. I purchased a used 35g established tank and put everything in my new one. It’s been about a month and I’ve had a lot of fun with it.
There is a variety of easy corals and 2 clown fish. I’m looking to buy my next fish and maybe some coral soon. I’m thinking some type of leather for coral and a yellow tang.
I haven’t been on this forum much and have used FB as a resource thus far to ID the coral. I already had to deal with Aiptasia.
I also may have a brittle starfish but can seem to get a good look at it.
thanks for listening!

02605488-AF45-4019-9B4A-9667B75139EF.jpeg
 
Welcome to R2R!!!

Clownfish.gif
 

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 50.0%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 3 50.0%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new