Rating - 100%
13   0   0

Fish Think Pink

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My name is Brent and I live in Spring Hill, FL. I work for the state as an Adult Protective Investigator. I have had saltwater tanks for6 years and then quit but recently started a 125 gallon FOWLR bare bottom. I am not sure as time goes by if I will add corals or not. I have freshwater as well but have always been drawn to the saltwater for the fish are so much more colorful and enjoyable, yes they might be more expensive but it is well worth the money. I look forward to reading post and gaining more experience as I grow and am in the saltwater hobby longer. There are so many opinions out there that it makes it very difficult to know who to trust and believe and do so I truly think although opinions are good and helpful you really have to do what is best for your tank and situation and can always be open to suggestions and try what works for others. Glad to be a part of this forum.
Hi Brent and Welcome!

Amen to what you wrote; share your views! Glad you joined

PeterC99

Solarbenchmark.com
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My name is Brent and I live in Spring Hill, FL. I work for the state as an Adult Protective Investigator. I have had saltwater tanks for6 years and then quit but recently started a 125 gallon FOWLR bare bottom. I am not sure as time goes by if I will add corals or not. I have freshwater as well but have always been drawn to the saltwater for the fish are so much more colorful and enjoyable, yes they might be more expensive but it is well worth the money. I look forward to reading post and gaining more experience as I grow and am in the saltwater hobby longer. There are so many opinions out there that it makes it very difficult to know who to trust and believe and do so I truly think although opinions are good and helpful you really have to do what is best for your tank and situation and can always be open to suggestions and try what works for others. Glad to be a part of this forum.
Nice to meet you Brent. Welcome to R2R and you will find very knowledgeable people on this forum.

One day, would like to hear more about your job!

Last edited:

tbrown

Nominated Cronie Intern - Might be failing?
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Welcome to the community!

Not trying to switch you back to freshwater, but African Cichlids are colorful. Also, freshwater gobies can be beautiful - knight gobies etc.

TuxUrchin07

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello fellow 120 gallons ish new member!

Back