New to here

  • Thread starter Thread starter clownman
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

clownman

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 19, 2012
Messages
4
Reaction score
0
Location
hardyville va
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello everyone, just wanted to let everyone know that this is my first post with this forum. Hopefully we can all teach each other a few things when it comes to a reef tank and saltwater aquariums. Currently I have a 150gal display tank with a 55gal sump. I also have a 55gal corner tank with a 15gal sump. Also have a 29 biocube with a pair of breeding clowns that make that their home. Last I have a 20gal long with a tomato clown and a few starfish. Looking forward to asking questions about the hobby as well as even maybe answering a few. I am looking for a forum with people who want to learn and not one that makes people feel they are the experts. Hopefully this is the one. Glad to be here.
 
Welcome to R2R!!
 
Nice set of LED's. One day I am planning to put a set of three over my 150gal display but not sure which ones yet. Kind of waiting for the price to come down.
 

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 7 25.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 14 50.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 3 10.7%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 10 35.7%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 4 14.3%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 14 50.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 8 28.6%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 4 14.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new