New to hobby-new build

Welcome to the reef! Glad to have you. Have a special place in my heart for the show me state! So far looks really good. Can’t wait to see how this turns out.
9D7486F9-4ED9-40A3-A95B-2939C3B0714E.gif
 
Good morning everyone. Been lurking for a couple weeks, learning what I can. Recent transplant to central Missouri. Started a new build with a 65g DT 20g sump. Homemade stand.

CE3692EA-2A4A-4FCA-8244-CF4DF3BB8D41.jpeg
Hello and welcome to the channel.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 3 12.5%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 11 45.8%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 12.5%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 4.2%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 4.2%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 3 12.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 8.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new