New to hobby

  • Thread starter Thread starter Boost30r
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
Your tank still cycling? I see Diatoms. ??
 
Yeah all ny levels were good last week those pictures are from last week now I had hair algae started on sand I've already done a water change yesterday


Sent Via the R2R Forum APP
 
Welcome, you sure you want to be an addict like us...:bowl:
 
Yes I am sure haha. Would my diatoms turn into brown hair algae?


Sent Via the R2R Forum APP
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 6 18.2%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 14 42.4%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 2 6.1%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 6.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new