New to Marine tank keeping

Riverlifewife

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 29, 2020
Messages
8
Reaction score
31
Location
Rincon
What state or country do you live in
Georgia
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi,
I I’ve only been keeping saltwater tanks for about a year. Always had freshwater. I’ve been lucky so far and haven’t killed anything but I do run into problems and I don’t have a great understanding about keeping corals. My fish would probably eat them anyways. I have a puffer tank, a crab and anemone tank, and a pipefish tank that also houses two cardinal fish. I have hermits and shrimp in all of my tanks. I have whelks sea snails, angel wings, clams, hermits, and fiddlers in with my puffers. I keep macro algae in my pipefish tank. I welcome any advice Because I’m always wanting to do better. I also have 24 reptiles and 2 dogs, so anything to save time on cleaning day would be helpful. Puffers are so messy.....
 
Welcome to Reef2Reef!
Wtr2r12.gif
 
Welcome to R2R!!! We’re glad you’re here!

Clownfish.gif
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 9 5.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 12 7.2%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 16.2%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 57 34.1%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.2%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 11 6.6%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 11 6.6%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 26 15.6%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 12 7.2%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new