New to MTRC

ccombs

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Hello All,

Just wanted to introduce myself! I have been on R2R for about a month and just joined MTRC earlier today.

I work in the music industry (of course lol) and moved to Nashville about 2 years ago for that reason.

I live over by the Percy Priest Dam and BNA and it is a super peaceful and fun area to be in. Currently, I do not personally have any friends that are reefers, I have just gotten to know some people that work at the fish stores, but that is about it.

I am really looking forward to meeting some real reefers that live close by and some of you that I have interacted with here on R2R.

See y'all at the frag swap!

Top Shelf Aquatics

MikeyTN

View Badges
Reaction score
Welcome!!! Its an addictive hobby. You might wanna get out one day and get sucked back in again down the road. I was out of it for like 10 years and came back last year.

Tennsquire

View Badges
Reaction score
Welcome! I'm out your way, just a little further out in Mt. Juliet. Look forward to meeting you at the swap next weekend.

Timothy McMeans

View Badges
Reaction score
Welcome!!! Its an addictive hobby. You might wanna get out one day and get sucked back in again down the road. I was out of it for like 10 years and came back last year.
Yes it does. I missed it every day I was out of it but my wallet didn't.

I also was out for just over 9 years and got back in just over a year ago as well.

Corals.com

Pazman

View Badges
Reaction score
Welcome! I just joined yesterday as well. Still a little on the fence if I am going to make it next weekend or not. Wallet is still hurting from a live sale a couple weeks ago..
Zach, you need to go to the swap. Lots of good deals at the end. This is where I get most of my frags. I will be setting up on Friday and working the show all day on Saturday.
Dan Pazych

OP
ccombs

ccombs

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
I still have not been verified on this forum yet as a member, anything else I need to do?

@ConnieHanson

Do you want to win a GHL ProfiLux 4 Controller Ultimate set?

• Yes I need a controller

Votes: 90 54.9%
  • Yes I would like to try this controller

Votes: 53 32.3%
  • No I'm not going to be an early bird partner member

Votes: 21 12.8%

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors
Live Fish Food Combo Packs - AlgaeBarn.com
Battlecorals