New to MTRC

ccombs

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello All,

Just wanted to introduce myself! I have been on R2R for about a month and just joined MTRC earlier today.

I work in the music industry (of course lol) and moved to Nashville about 2 years ago for that reason.

I live over by the Percy Priest Dam and BNA and it is a super peaceful and fun area to be in. Currently, I do not personally have any friends that are reefers, I have just gotten to know some people that work at the fish stores, but that is about it.

I am really looking forward to meeting some real reefers that live close by and some of you that I have interacted with here on R2R.

See y'all at the frag swap!

MikeyTN

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome!!! Its an addictive hobby. You might wanna get out one day and get sucked back in again down the road. I was out of it for like 10 years and came back last year.

Idoc

Getting lazier and lazier with upkeep!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome to MTRC! Sadly, I'll have to miss this month's reef expo! The club is very active and a good time. See you st the next meeting!

zbryant91

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome! I just joined yesterday as well. Still a little on the fence if I am going to make it next weekend or not. Wallet is still hurting from a live sale a couple weeks ago..

Tennsquire

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome! I'm out your way, just a little further out in Mt. Juliet. Look forward to meeting you at the swap next weekend.

Timothy McMeans

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome!!! Its an addictive hobby. You might wanna get out one day and get sucked back in again down the road. I was out of it for like 10 years and came back last year.
Yes it does. I missed it every day I was out of it but my wallet didn't.

I also was out for just over 9 years and got back in just over a year ago as well.

Pazman

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome! I just joined yesterday as well. Still a little on the fence if I am going to make it next weekend or not. Wallet is still hurting from a live sale a couple weeks ago..
Zach, you need to go to the swap. Lots of good deals at the end. This is where I get most of my frags. I will be setting up on Friday and working the show all day on Saturday.
Dan Pazych

Clear reef vision: How do you clean the inside of the glass on your aquarium?

• Razor blade

Votes: 143 60.9%
  • Plastic scraper

Votes: 65 27.7%
  • Clean-up crew

Votes: 83 35.3%
  • Magic eraser

Votes: 41 17.4%
  • Other

Votes: 64 27.2%
Back