New to posting but have been learning from here for a while.

KR0NIC

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 22, 2022
Messages
3
Reaction score
23
Location
Merritt Island
What state or country do you live in
Florida
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello everyone:) new to posting here but having been using this forum for quite a while learning so much great information. My name is Brian and I’m from Florida. Been into fish and tanks for some time. About a year into corals. Man I thought fish were difficult.
 
Welcome to Reef2Reef!!!

Clownfish.gif
 
Hello everyone:) new to posting here but having been using this forum for quite a while learning so much great information. My name is Brian and I’m from Florida. Been into fish and tanks for some time. About a year into corals. Man I thought fish were difficult.
Welcome to the forum!!

1653675402990.gif
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 5 3.9%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 10 7.8%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 25 19.4%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 40 31.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.8%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.8%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 19 14.7%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 7.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new