New to R2R, 210 Reefman

Welcome to R2R!!

99D89B70-AC6A-4D38-AF2F-69058A230978.gif
 
hi welcome to the reef going to love it here!!
lots of fun/info/fun/help/fun....
nice pic!!!..we all love pics.. :)
 
I have a 210 gallon reef tank w a 40 gal sump. Been set up for about a year. Knock on wood have not had any serious issues yet. Notice I said yet. Looking forward to everyones help and guidance. Maybe someday I can return the favor when I figure out what I am doing. It's been quit the journal that I have thoroughly enjoyed. Prior to this reef tank I have had salt fish tanks only for years. Finally took the reef plunge.

20200208_133020.jpg
Welcome to R2R. Lots of knowledgable and helpful people here to support you and advise. Lovely tank.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 3.6%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 7 6.3%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 22 19.8%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 35 31.5%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.9%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 8.1%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 9 8.1%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 16 14.4%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 8 7.2%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new