New to R2R, 7 month old fluval evo

jollyrogerreefer

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello guys/gals, new to R2R but working on my little science project with this fluval evo over the past 7 months, been browsing these forums for help, figured I'd sign up! Had a fresh water tank back in my 10s/20s, but have always appreciated the effort of the salt water side, and now that I have the time and stability, I can join in.
IMG_3938.jpg
IMG_3939.jpg

CMMorgan

Counting my blessings...
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello guys/gals, new to R2R but working on my little science project with this fluval evo over the past 7 months, been browsing these forums for help, figured I'd sign up! Had a fresh water tank back in my 10s/20s, but have always appreciated the effort of the salt water side, and now that I have the time and stability, I can join in.
IMG_3938.jpg
IMG_3939.jpg
I see that you have made several modifications! Nice job. Welcome to the salty family!

thatone08

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome! I also have an evo. Would you mind sharing what you ordered for the random flow generator? Are you running the intank media basket/s? Wondering because I don’t see the hole in the chamber wall. Any issues with high nitrates. Running into a bit of an issue with that right now. Even though I I just did multiple water changes over the past couple days.

dwair

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
IMG_3938.jpg
IMG_3939.jpg
Welcome to Reef2Reef! Looks nice and clean!

OP
OP
J

jollyrogerreefer

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome! I also have an evo. Would you mind sharing what you ordered for the random flow generator? Are you running the intank media basket/s? Wondering because I don’t see the hole in the chamber wall. Any issues with high nitrates. Running into a bit of an issue with that right now. Even though I I just did multiple water changes over the past couple days.

OP
OP
J

jollyrogerreefer

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Looking great! Can’t wait to watch how it grows up!
What’s the full stocking?
2 clowns, 1 royal gramma, red hermit, conch, a few random snails, pipe organ, polys, zoas, red cap monti, christmas tree monti(hurting atm) red monti digi, and monti "medusa". Pulled a few pieces of red caps and medusas out after the alk issue, these are replacements.

Algae invading algae: Have you had unwanted algae in your good macroalgae?

• I regularly have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 49 34.8%
  • I occasionally have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 30 21.3%
  • I rarely have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 11 7.8%
  • I never have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 10 7.1%
  • I don’t have macroalgae.

Votes: 36 25.5%
  • Other.

Votes: 5 3.5%
Back