NEW TO R2R AND REEF KEEPING BOTH

  • Thread starter Thread starter sNaFu
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

sNaFu

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 29, 2016
Messages
155
Reaction score
362
Location
SW IOWA
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
MY NAME IS CURT AND LIVE IN SW IOWA, GOT THE AQUARIUM BUG FROM MY DAUGHTER WHO AS A JOKE BOUGHT ME A GLO FISH AQUARIUM FOR XMAS, LOL. SINCE THEN IT HAS SNOWBALLED INTO A MASSIVE HOBBY. I KNOW VERY LITTLE AND I AM STILL IN THE EQUIPMENT AND PLANNING STAGE SO I WILL PROBABLY BE PRETTY ACTIVE ON THE SIGHT
 
welcome2.jpg


No snowballing in this hobby, ;)
 
Welcome home! We are glad to have ya!
 
Welcome to R2R Curt. I'm now addicted for the same reason...daughter brought home a small tank, albeit it was salt with a clown. Now I'm hooked and you will be too very qucikly!!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 3 13.0%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 11 47.8%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 13.0%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 4.3%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 3 13.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 8.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new