New to R2R from CT

ericwithac

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 21, 2019
Messages
117
Reaction score
52
Location
South Windsor, CT
What state or country do you live in
Connecticut
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey Gang! Happy to be here. Just setup an older 50G tank I had in the basement with a R100 sump in my man cave. I have been keeping Discus for about 2 years in a 60 Cube and decided my man cave needed a Salt tank! Looking forward to learning this new hobby and meeting everyone here!
 
Welcome to R2R!
ezgif-2-803adbe54bba.gif
#WelcometoR2R
 
Welcome to R2R! You have a "man cave" -- I have a "woman retreat". It has my tank, my bookshelves, my guitar, and a fireplace. I claimed it as my room as soon as I put my tank in it. :-) I'm glad you joined us. Be sure to start a build thread.
Lemon Waving.gif
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 5 29.4%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 4 23.5%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 1 5.9%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 1 5.9%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 4 23.5%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new