New to R2R from SLC

  • Thread starter Thread starter Chad
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Chad

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 23, 2009
Messages
46
Reaction score
0
Location
West Valley City, Utah
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi, I'm Chad.
I live in West Valley just outside of Salt Lake City. My first marine aquarium experience was when I was 11 years old and it was not a good experience. I first started keeping reefs in 2002 and I have been hooked ever since! I look forward to being involved in the message board community here and know I will find a lot of helpfull advice here.
Chad.
 
Welcome to R2R!
 
Glad to have you here, and I would like to see a bigger picture of that shot you are using as an avatar. It looks nice!
 
Hey Chad, You are going to love it here. Lots of fun at the casino.
 
thanks for the welcom everyone

Hey Brad! Glad to see you are on here also I saw some pics of your tank, looks great!
My avatar is a pic of some zoas I had in my tank before we moved 6 months ago. I attached the same pic of them.
Chad.
 

Attachments

  • tri's old.JPG
    tri's old.JPG
    54.8 KB · Views: 170
You should hit up Jarred/Caddisfly for some primo corals... he's in your area...

We all know Jared very well around here. He has all of our money.:smile:

J/K, He is a great guy and has awsome coral, but it sounds like you already know that.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 9 47.4%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 4 21.1%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 3 15.8%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 5.3%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 5.3%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 5.3%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new