New to R2R from Texas

hi welcome to the reef going to love it here!!
lots of fun/info/fun/help/fun...
 
Welcome! I love Texas. I have family through the state, and Texas is a beautiful state! If I ever relocate it would be to Texas. Currently im in crazy Cali- and it’s getting crazier lol. We Love Photo’s! You should do a build thread- show off your tank and stuff. Plus you get a neat badge to go next to your name lol. Since your from Texas I expect it to huge lol. Because you know everything is bigger in Texas lol.

welcome and can’t wait to seewhat you post!

take care and as always - HAPPT REEFING!
F460A961-297B-4E54-AB32-115A81B3C0AD.jpeg
 
Last edited:
Welcome to your new home for saltwater reef aquarium resources and fun! Welcome to the family! :D
welcome-home-logo-greeting-png.1484246
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 11 6.2%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 13 7.3%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 28 15.8%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 59 33.3%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.1%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 12 6.8%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 12 6.8%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 28 15.8%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 12 6.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new