New to R2R

prestonrabe

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 12, 2023
Messages
83
Reaction score
98
Location
Kingsville, Texas
What state or country do you live in
Texas
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi all, I am new to reef keeping! I have been keeping and breeding fish & reptiles for a little over a decade but I’m starting my first saltwater tank this weekend! I have a 30 gallon that I’m looking to turn into a small reef tank for my family! Looking for any tips & tricks on keeping fish, corals and inverts!
 
Welcome to Reef2Reef!!!

Clownfish.gif
 
Welcome to Reef2Reef!

Welcome.gif
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 9 23.1%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 5 12.8%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 11 28.2%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 5.1%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 1 2.6%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 5.1%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 5.1%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 7 17.9%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new