New to R2R

prestonrabe

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 12, 2023
Messages
83
Reaction score
98
Location
Kingsville, Texas
What state or country do you live in
Texas
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi all, I am new to reef keeping! I have been keeping and breeding fish & reptiles for a little over a decade but I’m starting my first saltwater tank this weekend! I have a 30 gallon that I’m looking to turn into a small reef tank for my family! Looking for any tips & tricks on keeping fish, corals and inverts!
 
Welcome to Reef2Reef!!!

Clownfish.gif
 
Welcome to Reef2Reef!

Welcome.gif
 

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 5.2%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 5 6.5%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 16 20.8%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 22 28.6%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.3%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 11.7%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 4 5.2%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 10 13.0%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 6 7.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new