New to R2R!

Welcome to R2R
H8VECcFiTCylIqSp-MdpRw.jpeg
 
Hello everyone, I’ve been floating in and out of this hobby for about 2 years attempting to run a 20 long with no sump. Not for the faint of heart, but some people learn the hard way.

There is a lot of inspiration and maybe even more knowledge on this forum so I’m excited to be here and learn from the best. Cheers
Welcome!
 
Hello everyone, I’ve been floating in and out of this hobby for about 2 years attempting to run a 20 long with no sump. Not for the faint of heart, but some people learn the hard way.

There is a lot of inspiration and maybe even more knowledge on this forum so I’m excited to be here and learn from the best. Cheers
Ocean Love GIF

Welcome!!
 
Welcome to Reef2Reef!
Welcome.gif
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 5 4.0%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 10 7.9%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 24 19.0%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 39 31.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.9%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.9%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 18 14.3%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 7.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new