New to R2R

Welcome to R2R
H8VECcFiTCylIqSp-MdpRw.jpeg
 
Hi R2R.
Super excited to join!!

I’m going to be building a 40gl cube AIO filled with mostly LPS and Softies. I’ll be Downsizing from larger tanks, but happy that it will keep me in the hobby . It’s a love hate relationship with reefing for me.

Welcome and glad you joined. It sounds like your larger tanks have given you lots of experience, so you must be well on your way. You'll fit right in here.
 
Aaa R2R.gif


Hi R2R.
Super excited to join!!

I’m going to be building a 40gl cube AIO filled with mostly LPS and Softies. I’ll be Downsizing from larger tanks, but happy that it will keep me in the hobby . It’s a love hate relationship with reefing for me.
LOL, I completely understand. I used to be like that. With my upcoming build though, I hope to get rid of the hate part. My husbandry was not the best the last time around, which led to issues that were frustrating at times. I've learned my lesson! It's really good to have you here and I hope to interact in the posts!

So Greetings!!! And Welcome to our collective obsession!!!!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 3.9%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 5.8%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 21 20.4%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 33 32.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 8.7%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 9 8.7%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 13 12.6%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 7 6.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new