New to R2R

jay508

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 14, 2025
Messages
3
Reaction score
15
Location
Bend
What state or country do you live in
Oregon
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello All-

I am a newbie here to R2R. Sort of feel like a newbie to reefkeeping in general. Im about 15 years out since I had a tank up and running. I was waaay into reefkeeping back then, had 5-6 tanks running at any given time. Work life and relocation kind of shut that down but I am looking to get a tank up and running again here soon.

I would like to get a cube tank of some sort going again. Have a couple options Im considering, including a figi cube 32g or an innovative marine 50g. I think an AIO is the route Im going to take for the first tank back into the game. I like the simplicity of having everything plug and play. I know myself and know things will evolve......lol. There also seems to be a lot of advancements in equipment since I had tanks. Im trying to navigate all of the new equipment, etc.....

Any way, Im looking forward to exploring these boards and becoming a part of the R2R community.

Happy Reefing!
 
Welcome to your new home for saltwater reef aquarium resources and fun! Welcome to the family! :D
welcome-home-logo-greeting-png.1484246
 
Welcome to R2R!
Baby Animals Flirt GIF by Justin
 
Welcome to Reef2Reef!!!

Clownfish.gif
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 2 14.3%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 2 14.3%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 3 21.4%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 7 50.0%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new