new to R2R

  • Thread starter Thread starter jes_ika
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

jes_ika

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 8, 2013
Messages
17
Reaction score
0
Location
United States
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My name is Jessica and I have 4 tanks. A 55gal. reef, 55gal seahorse/coral, 20gal reef and a hot tub frag tank. I started keeping saltwater tanks over 3 years ago. And I am addicted. lol
 
A hot tub frag tank? Is that exactly what it sounds like? Lol. Welcome!

Haha yes. This is when I first started it.
 

Attachments

  • 485493_3103671288605_450947067_n.jpg
    485493_3103671288605_450947067_n.jpg
    96.8 KB · Views: 115
Hello and welcome to R2R!

We appreciate your membership!

Thanks for joining and please make sure and post often!

19-1.gif
 
Yea they are fully functional but I dont use them all the time cause that would lots of $$. I have a few fans in there also.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 3 4.5%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 18 26.9%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 19 28.4%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 9 13.4%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 1 1.5%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 2 3.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 4 6.0%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 10.4%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 4 6.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new