New to R2R

  • Thread starter Thread starter Rookie J
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Rookie J

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 18, 2012
Messages
389
Reaction score
123
Location
Anchorage, Alaska
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey guys I'm Rookie J. New to the R2R forum. I've had a saltwater tank for a year and a half now. I work at the only locally own fish store in Alaska. Here is my 75 gallon as of today. I will soon be setting up my 180 gallon after I build a stand. Far as fish I have: Sohal tang, Purple tang, Achilles tang, Six line wrasse, Royal gramma and a pair of Snowflake clowns
ImageUploadedByReef2Reef Aquarium Forum1379057594.962986.jpg
 
Welcome to R2R!! I gotta ask are their very many people in Alaska with SW Tanks? Beautiful Tank cant wait to see More!!
 
Where in Alaska how much do coral and fish cost there?

Just above what you could get them off live aquaria. Purples, sohals and Achilles start about 225 and vary with size.

Welcome to R2R!! I gotta ask are their very many people in Alaska with SW Tanks? Beautiful Tank cant wait to see More!!

There's a lot more then I ever thought there would be. We are getting a customers 610 gallon ready for install here in a month or so. View attachment 93192

Here's is a few more pictures of my tank

Started with building the stand
ImageUploadedByReef2Reef Aquarium Forum1379083288.297004.jpg
ImageUploadedByReef2Reef Aquarium Forum1379083304.816113.jpg
ImageUploadedByReef2Reef Aquarium Forum1379083322.267365.jpg
ImageUploadedByReef2Reef Aquarium Forum1379083350.025609.jpg
ImageUploadedByReef2Reef Aquarium Forum1379083372.377731.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 5 21.7%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 13.0%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 2 8.7%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 6 26.1%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 5 21.7%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 1 4.3%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 1 4.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new