New to R2R

  • Thread starter Thread starter Bonfish
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Bonfish

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 24, 2017
Messages
98
Reaction score
82
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello,
I am new to R2R but have been in the hobby for 15 years. I have been fortunate to have made a few friends and love sharing my passion for marine aquariums. I am always looking to increase my knowledge and thought that this may be a great place to learn. Some highlights over the years include; Successfully breeding and rearing hippocampus reidi, having more rose bubble tip anemones than I could ever possibly want (~130), and building my own PAR meter with the help of my brother.

I currently enjoy a 120 gallon mixed reef aquarium that I have built into the wall in my living room. I look forward to my time on Reef to Reef and meeting its members.

Bonfish
 
Post a pic! Don't make us wait:)
 
Welcome home, you will love it here!

130 nems?? Send some my way!! :)

Also yes, we need some photos! :)
 
91e6287c742a00edcc47aef7d4d697d2.jpg


Pictures!
 
Welcome to R2R!
 
Thanks for the warm welcome!
IMG_2849.JPG

IMG_2852.JPG

IMG_2853.JPG

IMG_2855.JPG

IMG_2856.JPG


I see if I can find some of those anemone pictures. I purchased just one from ARC in buffalo in January of 2011. I have sold most but still have about 20.
 
*Welcome to Reef2Reef @Bonfish !* Wow.Impressive collection you have going on there.The in wall looks beautiful.Be sure to create a build thread or a album for all your tanks here.


1499733237356.jpg

1471161213423.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 8 32.0%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 8 32.0%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 12.0%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 7 28.0%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 20.0%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 36.0%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 20.0%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 5 20.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 4 16.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new