New to R2R

  • Thread starter Thread starter jhebi
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
Time to show the tank who's boss


welcome15.png
 
Welcome to R2R! Nice tank!

FWIW, I have cycled through every combination of lighting imaginable, and recently came back to my trusty T5’s.

I’ve just always liked the deep, rich coral colors it pulls, and haven’t found any other lighting combo that does that as well for me.
 
Welcome to R2R! Nice tank!

FWIW, I have cycled through every combination of lighting imaginable, and recently came back to my trusty T5’s.

I’ve just always liked the deep, rich coral colors it pulls, and haven’t found any other lighting combo that does that as well for me.

For some reason to me it always seemed that T5'S growing was very efficient and fast. My little frags are growing each day and I can see the difference.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 6 4.3%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 26 18.7%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 47 33.8%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.7%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 20 14.4%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 6.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new