07329B88-550B-4DED-BDAC-AC8ED2EB2C01.gif

Dr. Dendrostein

Marine fish monthly
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello Everyone,

im new here to posting on R2R but i have lurked on these boards for my entire reefing career. I currently own a aqua japan 27gallon aio mixed reef set up and recently purchased a red sea reefer 170 rimless which was just delivered to my place a couple days ago. I figured this would be a good time to come out of hiding and make a build thread, not to mention im probably one of the least handy people to walk this planet so thanks for the plumbing and planning help in advance.

Im currently keeping a mixed reef with a few low light sps, easy lps, and softies. i certainly made every mistake under the sun in my current system and hopefully learnt enough to make the next system great.

Ill be starting the build thread today!
Welcome, welcome, comrade

RevMH

Happy Reefer
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello Everyone,

im new here to posting on R2R but i have lurked on these boards for my entire reefing career. I currently own a aqua japan 27gallon aio mixed reef set up and recently purchased a red sea reefer 170 rimless which was just delivered to my place a couple days ago. I figured this would be a good time to come out of hiding and make a build thread, not to mention im probably one of the least handy people to walk this planet so thanks for the plumbing and planning help in advance.

Im currently keeping a mixed reef with a few low light sps, easy lps, and softies. i certainly made every mistake under the sun in my current system and hopefully learnt enough to make the next system great.

Ill be starting the build thread today!
Welcome aboard!

vetteguy53081

Well known Member and monster tank lover
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
14   0   0

Looking for the spotlight: Do your fish notice the lighting in your reef tank?

• My fish seem to regularly respond to the lighting in my reef tank.

Votes: 108 75.0%
  • My fish seem to occasionally respond to the lighting in my tank.

Votes: 15 10.4%
  • My fish seem to rarely respond to the lighting in my tank.

Votes: 9 6.3%
  • My fish seem to never respond to the lighting in my tank.

Votes: 3 2.1%
  • I don’t pay enough attention to my fish to notice if they respond to the lighting.

Votes: 4 2.8%
  • I don’t have any fish in my tank.

Votes: 3 2.1%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 1.4%
Back