New to R2R

ShadowReef

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 25, 2019
Messages
79
Reaction score
114
What state or country do you live in
United Kingdom
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi all,

New to R2R, well at least I'm a new member. Spent lots of time reading threads or googling: (insert question) R2R!

Used to work in the hobby and recently upgraded to a new reef tank so at the start of a new adventure. Biggest tank I've had (140 US gallon / 536 litres), next upgrade will have to come with a new house!
 
Welcome to the R2R family!!


47467838_197702541184257_2507990041895410590_n.jpg
 
Welcome to R2R!!!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 2 33.3%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 1 16.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new