New to r2r

DerpyBoas

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello! While researching lionfish and saltwater tanks I stumbled across this forum so I thought I would join! Im setting up my first saltwater tank, though Ive had freshwater tanks for years. My last tank was a 75g fancy goldfish tank, but Ive also had 10 gal betta tanks, and a 55 gal community tank.

I was at the petstore, looking at flowerhorns when I walked into the saltwater section and saw their lionfish. Instantly fell in love and decided to try saltwater for the first time. Ive always wanted a fishtank with a single show fish and the lionfish seems perfect for this. Im planning on getting a black volitan lionfish and setting up a Fowlr.

But yeah, excited to be apart of this forum and learn even more about saltwater tanks. :)

Retro Reefer

Slow and steady wins the race!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
972D0A5E-3EBA-495C-AA5D-096940ECBAB6.gif

Peace River

Thrive Master
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Welcome to R2R!!! This is an amazing place for information and this forum also has a fantastic community!

OP
OP
DerpyBoas

DerpyBoas

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Crabs McJones

I'm so shi-nay
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Dwarf lions almost won my heart, they are so cute.
May I ask, given your user name and avatar, do you like Boa Constrictors? I only ask because I love snakes and used to keep Brazilian Rainbow Boas

OP
OP
DerpyBoas

DerpyBoas

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
May I ask, given your user name and avatar, do you like Boa Constrictors? I only ask because I love snakes and used to keep Brazilian Rainbow Boas

Love boa constrictors and brbs, but I actually keep kenyan sand boas. 15 to be exact. I also have a milksnake. Snakes are my favorite animals, and mine even have their own room!

I also have 2 pacman frogs and I use to own leopard geckos but gave them to a friend.

Going off the ledge: Would you be interested in a drop off aquarium?

• I currently have a drop off style aquarium

Votes: 2 1.4%
  • I don’t currently have a drop off style aquarium, but I have in the past.

Votes: 2 1.4%
  • I haven’t had a drop off style aquarium, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 22 15.1%
  • I am interested in a drop off style aquarium, but have no plans to add one in the future.

Votes: 69 47.3%
  • I am not interested in a drop off style aquarium.

Votes: 48 32.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 2.1%
Back