New to R2R

Welcome John. We have an awesome community here with loads of experience and knowledge. I think you'll like it. Got any pictures of your tank?

Not at the moment, but I'm planning to post some up. It's still new I'm taking my time and doing my homework before I get coralsm
 
Welcome to R2R!!!

01D7DEB4-9EFE-42A5-B92F-124599AC05A2.jpeg
 
Hi everyone my name is john and im very new to R2R and the hobby also. I got my first 75gal tank back in July and wanted to learn more and more about the hobby. I'm very excited to get started on R2R and can not wait to learn to be a successful reefer. Thank u R2R for having me.
Welcome to R2R from Tx :)
 
Hi everyone my name is john and im very new to R2R and the hobby also. I got my first 75gal tank back in July and wanted to learn more and more about the hobby. I'm very excited to get started on R2R and can not wait to learn to be a successful reefer. Thank u R2R for having me.
Welcome aboard!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 7 25.9%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 4 14.8%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 6 22.2%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 7.4%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 7.4%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 6 22.2%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new