New to R2R

Leaffish4Live

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 9, 2019
Messages
2
Reaction score
22
What state or country do you live in
Pennsylvania
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi everyone, I am new to the forum. My friends make fun of me because I am obsessed with my babies. I have setup a nanny cam to keep an eye on them while I'm at work. I don't have much luck with invertebrates or corals but all my fish are happy and healthy. Hope to get to meet everyone and be a part of a group that has the same interest in me.
 
Welcome to R2R!!
c8c5e637b8e2fa8134ebef2f685cebdc_w200.gif
 
Welcome to R2R!!! You will find a really neat sense of community here with fellow reef keepers - we're glad you're here!

Clownfish.gif
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 6 31.6%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 2 10.5%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 5 26.3%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 1 5.3%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 1 5.3%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 4 21.1%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new