New to R2R

Welcome to R2R!
giphy (4).gif
 
Welcome to R2R!!!

Clownfish.gif
 
Welcome! Great place to bounce ideas off of. Also, can we see what you have brewing?
 
Hi everyone long time hobbyist just not super active on the forums. Looking forward to the interactions and learning from others. I have a few small tanks and tanks over 200gallons I will be sharing with you all
Welcome 2r2
IMG_20190202_223345_01.gif
IMG_20190202_223345_01.gif
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 9 23.1%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 5 12.8%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 11 28.2%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 5.1%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 1 2.6%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 5.1%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 5.1%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 7 17.9%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new