new To r2r

Burtonreefer

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 20, 2019
Messages
2
Reaction score
23
Location
Ohio
What state or country do you live in
Ohio
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi all,

I’m new to to the site and appreciate the forum.
Currently have 150 gallon softies tank and wife just bought me a 430 gallon custom peninsula tank which I hope will arrive in February. Looking for recommendations on skimmers, sumps, pumps etc.

going with radion leds and apex system.

Looking to do primarily a SPS tank but I’m sure I will add other corals as well.
Thanks
 
Welcome to R2R and your new reefing family. You had me at peninsula! Be sure to start a build thread so we can follow along on the new tank.
 
Welcome to R2R!!!

20191011_200643.jpg
 

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 9 22.0%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 5 12.2%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 11 26.8%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 4.9%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 1 2.4%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 4.9%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 3 7.3%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 8 19.5%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new