New to R2R

Welcome home, you will love it here!

Cannot wait to follow your build thread! :)
 
Howdy
A fish vet? ;)

howdy.gif
 
Welcome to R2R @9Trees29gal

It’s awesome that you’ve already joined.

Its super fantastic to have someone with vast reefing experience joining our reefing community full of super friendly, super awesome, super knowledgeable, super smart & super clever people,,,,, there’s no bad or misleading advice given out around here.

C U round

Steve :D
 
Welcom! How do you get coral and live stock? LFS? Or online orders?
So far it has all been online, although thanks to R2R I found a regional club that has members who own LFS about 3 hours away. Too far to be really convenient, but good to know about! I do have a local Petco, but their salt section is extremely lacking... The livestock I get online is far healthier than the limited options that they carry.
 

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 2 40.0%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 3 60.0%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new