New to R2R

9Trees29gal

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 2, 2020
Messages
73
Reaction score
164
Location
Walla Walla
What state or country do you live in
Washington
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi all! Doing things a bit backwards, lurking and posted a build thread of my sad (but improving!) tank before I introduce myself.
I have been reefing off and on for about 15 years, with my current 29 cube the last 6 years (full story on my build thread). I am land-locked in Eastern WA state, where I am a Veterinarian, sheep and hay farmer, wife, mother, and small business owner.
My tank is tolerated by my hubby because he knows how much I love it; it's my mini tropical getaway.
 
r2r-gif-welcome.gif
 
Welcome to R2R!!! We’re glad you’re here!
 
WELCOME ABOARD!! Great to have you as part of the R2R family!
 

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 9 22.0%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 5 12.2%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 11 26.8%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 4.9%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 1 2.4%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 4.9%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 3 7.3%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 8 19.5%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new