OP
OP
T

TheStrangler

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks everyone, I'll be sure to post pics in the next few days. Until I've got my lights setup, the tank has a nice mirror like finish. Every picture I take just looks like there are lamps or various objects inside of my tank and you can't see the rock work. It was my first attempt at aquascaping but since I went with dry rock, I had the time to plan it out a bit, and it looks reasonably interesting.

Just waiting on some hose clamps to get the pump running and water cleared up. Chased leaks around the bulkheads and plumbing yesterday and seemed to have got those taken care of so its time to get some water moving and the cycle started. I'm going the Dr.Tims One and Only + ammonia dosing route.

Paulie069

Random Acts Of Kindness
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ahoy all, I decided it was time to pop in here officially after a few months of casual lurking for info. I've had a FOWLR tank 36 gallon setup for about 10 years now, and finally decided it was time to upgrade and do a bit of reefing. I'm in the process of setting up a 50 gallon SCA cube, and intend to use my time here while waiting for the initial cycling time to pass to get additional ideas and finalize my stocking plan.
Welcome aboard r2r, definitely made a good decision by joining the folks here are always willing to help and give advice ( they love to give advice) haha, much luck on new adventure

Creating a strong bulwark: Did you consider floor support for your reef tank?

• I put a major focus on floor support.

Votes: 57 39.6%
  • I put minimal focus on floor support.

Votes: 33 22.9%
  • I put no focus on floor support.

Votes: 49 34.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 5 3.5%
Back