New to R2R

Welcome to R2R!
106301BB-C695-454D-845D-9225E7CFC56B.gif
 
Hello all!

Long time lurker first time poster.

Been in saltwater off and on for 12 years. Started when I could not afford it with a 110 gallon tall tank. That was a nightmare. Then we moved states and I started a 72 bow front that became a 260 gallon with a 55 gallon custom sump. Had that tank for several years, but lost the drive. Sold most of the equipment except for one Radion G4 Pro light. I found that light last July and thus was born a 60 gallon cube.

60 gallon cube
30 gallon sump
algae scrubber no skimmer
LPS and lite SPS tank

Enjoying the hobby again and looking forward to learning more from you all.
I am having a small problem with bubble algae. Growing in small patches here and there. Very tight bubbles, but grows none the less.
Anyone have any wonderful ideas?

Thanks for the help,
Rusty
Welcome to R2R and back to reefing. Lots of knowledgable and helpful people here who will support and advise you when needed. I had a lot of bubble algae and bought an emerald grab which I was told would eat bubbles. I never saw it eating it and haven’t seen it in the tank for a looooong time. But the bubble algae eventually seemed to get less and less And now not seen any for a while.
 
coral.gif

Welcome! Glad you joined. Hope you find R2R as helpful and wonderful as I do!
 
hi welcome to the reef going to love it here!!
lots of fun/info/fun/help/fun....
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH PART OF YOUR SETUP IS HARDEST TO REACH OR REMOVE FOR ROUTINE MAINTENANCE?

  • Glass behind or beside the tank

    Votes: 17 21.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 7 8.9%
  • Sump or rear filtration chambers

    Votes: 11 13.9%
  • Skimmer or other filtration equipment

    Votes: 10 12.7%
  • Overflow or plumbing

    Votes: 13 16.5%
  • Lights or lids

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mine is pretty easy to access!

    Votes: 20 25.3%
  • Other—tell us what I missed

    Votes: 1 1.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new