New to R2R

I was considering two directions. Either a modifies 13.5 Fluval Evo or an AIO in the 30-40 gallon range like an Innovative Marine.
Hey, I have an innovative marine 40 gallon AIO. Been happy with it. I have Kessil A 160 WE lighting it right now, which I will probably upgrade or another one of the same.
 
welcome to the next step. in any maze there are traps and dead ends. you had some set backs that discouraged you. use those as instruction on what not to do. the lessons i have drawn are 1 bigger is better. 2. slow is smooth. 3. think twice do once. 4. wrong is not always fatal 5. funny is funny even when it's me. like your ship, one you were on?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 7 20.6%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 5 14.7%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 9 26.5%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 5.9%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 1 2.9%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 5.9%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 5.9%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 6 17.6%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%

New Posts

Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new