New to R2R.

Pensacola Reefer

New Member
View Badges
Joined
May 22, 2020
Messages
13
Reaction score
85
What state or country do you live in
Florida
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just wanted to say hello as i am new member on R2R have already learned alot just reading the forums.I have been out of the hobby for over 10+ years and i am getting ready to setup a new 240g 96" tank so any and all input is greatly appreciated.The new tank will be a mixed reef in the future.
 
Welcome to R2R!!!

Clownfish.gif
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 6 31.6%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 2 10.5%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 5 26.3%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 1 5.3%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 1 5.3%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 4 21.1%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new