New to R2R.

Just wanted to say hello as i am new member on R2R have already learned alot just reading the forums.I have been out of the hobby for over 10+ years and i am getting ready to setup a new 240g 96" tank so any and all input is greatly appreciated.The new tank will be a mixed reef in the future.
Welcome to R2R!!!! 240g thats a heck of a way to reenter the hobby! Lol. You didn't start back out small. GL with the tank man!
 
welcome38.jpg
 
I have always been told go big or go home.I'm gonna go big and stay home to watch and enjoy it.
Def go big or go home. I'll be doing a 225 0r 250 soon. Welcome to the party! Happy reefing! :)
 
pensacola beach. '75. January. white sand, motel ice bucket capture container. fish, shrimp. jellyfish. in the shape of a shell oil shell 2 hours and release all back into the Gulf. initial SW infection? if so, long incubation period. thanks for reminding me of a beautiful place.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 2 20.0%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 30.0%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 2 20.0%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 3 30.0%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new