New to R2R

Here’s an update. Everything survived the fumigation! Contacted my local lfs to board my corals and fish. Wrapped the aquarium in the nylofume bags provided by the termite company and hoped for the best. When we returned, did a 20% water change and replaced the carbon. My pistol shrimp, that I wasn’t able to capture made an appearance. Thanks for everyone’s help and suggestions.

C14801DE-7680-4426-9863-5C29765139F8.jpeg 8C69D373-57B3-48E4-A21E-AF927B90A549.jpeg 894D7AFA-094F-4C76-A2DC-D68BACDE10EC.jpeg BFA31868-BAB6-4322-81B3-0AE3A67B109D.jpeg 572A00F2-3500-44C7-B2C8-D3CCE5DA52D8.jpeg 97353B07-954C-490D-9695-7330255F1640.jpeg 0D1A332C-C9E8-4E19-953C-EE84593EF718.jpeg
 
Great news! I'm glad that it worked out for you!
 
Here’s an update. Everything survived the fumigation! Contacted my local lfs to board my corals and fish. Wrapped the aquarium in the nylofume bags provided by the termite company and hoped for the best. When we returned, did a 20% water change and replaced the carbon. My pistol shrimp, that I wasn’t able to capture made an appearance. Thanks for everyone’s help and suggestions.

C14801DE-7680-4426-9863-5C29765139F8.jpeg 8C69D373-57B3-48E4-A21E-AF927B90A549.jpeg 894D7AFA-094F-4C76-A2DC-D68BACDE10EC.jpeg BFA31868-BAB6-4322-81B3-0AE3A67B109D.jpeg 572A00F2-3500-44C7-B2C8-D3CCE5DA52D8.jpeg 97353B07-954C-490D-9695-7330255F1640.jpeg 0D1A332C-C9E8-4E19-953C-EE84593EF718.jpeg
I love it.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 3 23.1%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 1 7.7%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 4 30.8%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 1 7.7%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 4 30.8%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new